Thanks Holly for posting! I was wondering if anyone had pictures from the camping trip we took last year to Moon Lake? I am working on my scrapbook and I was hoping someone took pictures. Lance and Des can you give me pictures from our St. George trip to Zion's and Tauchan?
Also, about the blog. Everyone feel free to change/add/delete to any part of this blog since we all have the username and password. I just made it up real quick so feel free to change anything!
I was also thinking I wanted to add another recipe.
Super Easy Cookies
Take any cake mix you like and add
2 eggs
1/2 cup oil
Mix and then add any type of baking chips you would like
I make this recipe with German chocolate chip cake mix and milk chocolate chips-very yumo
Bake at 325 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment